The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Be guided, that to achieve any tangible success in any of your endeavour. You need to be inspired. You need to trust in your guts to achieve. Life is rich in opportunities; it is made up of vast landscapes, mass of achievable projects and immense opportunities. You need wake up to their reality to share in their goodness. One strategy that I will always advise you never to loose touch of is that you are unique and created for a special purpose. Until you begin to use what you've got to get what you need, you really have not begun to live. Does somebody agree with me?

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally agree with you, Lawrence. I've been asked, "How does one know their purpose, their passion" to which I reply, "when you think of something you want to do, create, or be, how does it make you feel? Does it fill your heart? Does it make you excited, anxous, happy, want to go out and conquer?" That's how you know. What does your gut say to you?

For example, if you wanted to build a bridge and every time you thought about building one, you became excited, enthusiastic, and you wanted to run out and begin, then chances are, that is where your heart's desire lies. If you read every book you could find on building bridges, and you drove by bridges and just sat for hours gazing at their strength, quality of built, and purpose, then changes are...this is your purpose; to build a bridge.

But if your thoughts of building a bridge were lukewarm, and ho-hum, then guess what? That is NOT wherein your passion lives.

Find what thrills you, what gets your heart racing. Maybe it was something you did as a child? With me, it was. I held backyard shows for the neighborhood when I was six years old. I entertain them along with the other children of the neighborhood and charged everybody 1 penny a piece to get in. I knew from a very young age I wanted to be an entreprenuer. Viola! I've returned to that age.

Find that special purpose. Its maybe locked inside of you, but listen, ONLY YOU have the key.
Hello Georgia, That was a great uplifting and inspiring piece. You remind me that what you propose to be is what you become. We all have the potential to succeed or fail at the same rate. What you get is what you tune in to get. Be who you want to be no matter what, ditch your odds and connet your dreams.

Thank you for the contribution and have a great day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service