The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hi Everyone,

Be sure to check out the latest featured books by Christian Romance author, Linore Rose Burkard and by Book Marketing Guru Steve Weber. More featured books will be posted!

I started this resource directory (Author & Book Promotion) last year to help not only authors but aspiring authors as well. The directory is comprised of articles, marketing tips, book reviewers, newspaper reviewers, awards, organizations for authors, etc. There is now a featured books section that was added to the website to provide authors with greater online book publicity. Unfortunately whether one likes it or not, FREE promotion will only take you so far.

-For aspiring authors or authors-to-be this give you a chance to get a jump start on your book marketing as a quick start could make quite a difference in your marketing.

-For established authors, Author-Promotion gives you another way to promote your books online. It also provides those authors with resources they may not necessarily be aware of. It may also help to guide authors who have struggled with marketing.

The site is promoted by both paid and free advertising.

I always receive many questions from authors about marketing. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask it here.

-Nadia
www.Author-Promotion.com

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've just added another Christian Romance author, Pat Simmons, whose debut novel is titled, Guilty of Love. Be sure to check out all the featured books.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service