The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

WE can each make this a daily meditation and just like the 60s, we can be part of the solution and make a difference!! YOUR happiness and peace and safety is my happiness and peace and safety...if you have ever been in a war zone or in a third world country, this short but intense meditation will move your heart and change the planet because WE are ONE.

http://www.attractworldpeace.com

Please click on the link, watch the quick attraction video, and then follow the simple steps. Doing this each day will have a stronger and stronger effect each time.

Thank you for wanting to do your part to spread the message of world peace!

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today, Sept. 11 is an example of why the world needs more peace! Just today I have heard on the news of three terroists attacks ( Germany, TurKey and Asia, and of course, every day in Iraq and Afghanistan). I have lived in the Middle East for 30 years and understand what you are talking about very clearly. Peace and one step more, forgiveness, is so important in order to move forward and see real progress. If you have time I would likefor you to read my column on forgiveness and the difference it can make in our health and lives. I write as a columnist four times a week for an English newspaper in Turkey. Blessings!
Copy and paste:
http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/yazarDetay.do?haberno=120418
Hi Charlotte -- thanks for your input. It's nice to share the Middle East with someone. Oh, now I feel really excited about getting my book to you insha'allah!! If you pop into my web site, you'll see a theme chart outlining the interweaving storylines in Circles in the Sand, and forgiveness is where everything BE-YOU-ti-FULLY begins and ends and creates anew. I absolutely will read your article and thank you for connecting with me. Forgiveness is quite a journey {for me at least} but feels so amazingly peaceful when complete. And today is a perfect day for the world to try and stop judgement and reverse our thoughts from anger to love because we only reinact what we are taught... see, already, after only one day on this site, there are two souls creating love in the world. BE-YOU-ti-FULL Day!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service