The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hi

I have began submitting online articles as a past time. It would be great if you could all visit it and let me know what you think. It is a short article, but something I really believe. Click the link below and it will take you directly there.

http://www.gomestic.com/Family/Let-Children-Speak.53252

www.freewebs.com/cindyjost

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cindy,

I liked your article very much. Keep up the good work. I have found that submitting articles online is a great resource to get your viewpoint noticed and I hope that yours gets wide recognition. I feel the same way as you that children need to be given a platform to express their ideas. I have written over 70 articles on the subject of integrity and they are all available online. I have around 20 that have been published on the American Chronicle family of online newspapers. It has increased my exposure and recognition for the subject. I have also written an article titled Integrity in Education which I feel is also important for our children to have the knowledge and ability to lead companies in the future. Letting them have a platform to express their ideas helps to increase the confidence as you have stated. Our education system must provide honest, complete and reliable information so students can make decisions on their own based on all the facts for any situation.
Thank you Dennis..and it is nice to know their are many of us supporting children...
Hello, Cindy,

I finally got time to go read your article. I so agree with you! Very well done!

How do you like Gomestic for submitting articles? If I submitted to ezinearticles.com would you suggest to submit to Gomestic also?

Thanks for sharing you with us!
Hi

I have had no problems with gomestic and find them easy to maneuver....thanks for reading the article

www.freewebs.com/cindyjost
Is there enough readership there to justify placing articles there? I am looking for avenues for my articles that will be able to be reach and help many people as well as get my name known for my book.

Thank you for your time, Cindy!
That I am not sure of....I haven't spent that much time looking into it....sorry
Thank you for your honesty. I will just have to use it, I guess, and go from there. I am seeing where I need to do this more. Take some chances.

Since you submit articles online, I have another question for you. I have read all the posts here in the network and only found one response to this question. So I would like your input and that of anyone else who feels led to give one.

If I submit an article, say to ezinearticles.com, can I submit that same article to Gomestic or another place that accepts articles? And, if I have placed that article in my own newsletter or published it in a MSN or Yahoo group can I use it as an article in the above venues?

Thanks for all your help, Cindy!
Susie,

There are pros and cons for submitting the same article to various venues. On one hand you get more exposure for your work and become more recognized for it. The other side is that search engines sometimes penalize you in the ranking for your site for duplication of material. You also must watch for the details of submitting to sites which accept articles and read the requirements for posting. Sometimes sites want original articles that have not been posted elsewhere. Other sites accept articles already posted. Whenever you post to a site look for any restriction for posting the same article somewhere else. I am a contributor to the American Chronicle and its online family of 21 newspapers. In 5 months and 1 week I have had over 8,800 hits for my articles. The articles are approved which brings some recognition to your work and you have no restriction on posting the same article somewhere else. You need to register for an account which is free and post at least one article per month. I have been happy with the response to my articles and the increased exposure I have received since I started posting. I have also had increased traffic to my web site. My latest article has received almost 600 hits in 4 days.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for this post, Dennis. You gave me the answers I was looking for. I will look into the American Chronicle. It sounds like what I am needing. I always look to see what the guidelines are for posting articles. I have printed them out for the places I would like to submit. I have a notebook just for online articles.

Thank you again for your input!

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service