The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I often come up with titles for my books before the manuscript is written. I play with titles over and over in my head. I always try to choose something that is going to stick with the reader. Thinking of a book title is the most fun for me.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been on teleseminars about this very topic and it is very intriguing to me.

Currently I am working on a workbook/companion book to my book "Life is Like Making Chocolate Chip Cookies". Since the title is so long to begin with I am leery of placing a colon and the words "companion book" or "workbook" behind it. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem with long titles? And... any suggestions for mine?

Thanks for starting this topic, George.
Having a good title which not only reflects what it is about but is something that people will remember can be a difficult task. The title of my current book is a question which gets the prospective reader consider reading the book to help answer the question for themselves. The content of the book has been given 2 five star reviews which is located on amazon.com and another review is being completed and will be posted in the future.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service