The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Interview at Fiction Scribe for THE JAGUAR LEGACY

Today (Friday, November 9) is another spotlight interview for my paranormal romantic suspense, THE JAGUAR LEGACY, as part of my month-long Virtual Book Tour.

I know, I know, you’ve seen these announcements every day this week, but each interview is different. One of the questions asked in today’s interview is: “What brought you into the world of writing? When did you start?” My answer to this question is something that might fall under a category entitled “Confessions of a Fraud,” and begins, “My Inner Voice must have been hollering at me for decades, trying in vain to get my attention. My knack for denial is well honed and finely tuned …”

Please pop in at Fiction Scribe at http://www.fictionscribe.com/ for a visit to learn more than you ever dreamed possible about me. I welcome your comments, opinions, or observations, and will check in occasionally to respond. At the end of November, one lucky commenter will be chosen to receive a copy of my book.

I would love to know what brought you into the world of writing. When did you start?

Maureen Fisher
THE JAGUAR LEGACY: Strong enough for a man ... but WRITTEN for a woman
www.BooksBymaureen.com

Views: 5

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service