The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Is this the best time to be an author--What do you think?

I wrote an article called, "Why This is the Best Time to Be an Author" and I'm wondering if people agree or disagree. I'd love to hear your comments--post here or on my blog.

Also, you're invited to my teleseminar on Wednesday in which I'll talk about this more in depth. Time: 8 p.m. Eastern, 5 p.m. Pacific. Call-in number: 218-486-3694; PIN 657950#. You can sign up and ask a question ahead of time, and that will ensure you get the replay info as well, in case you miss the live call.

One of the reasons I think it's the best time has to do with the possibilities electronic marketing affords. You can get a custom electronic marketing analysis by filling out a 7-question quiz here. The followup will give you tips on how to maximize what you do electronically; well worth 2 minutes of your time!

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Diane,

Your article is great. I agree there are greater opportunities to succeed as an author today with the new technologies that are available. I have used several that you have mentioned in the article and I am working on using others you identified. I have also submitted a question for the teleseminar. I will not be able to make it but look forward to receiving the link to replay it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service