The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Book Signing Coming Up -- Autographed copy of Silenced Cry available online too.

Hi all,

I want to announce that I have two book signings of my debut crime mystery, SILENCED CRY coming up next week. If you plan to be in the Muncie Indiana area on November 30 and/or December 1, I hope you’ll have a chance to stop by!

November 30 & December 1, 2007
6 – 9 PM
Authors Showcase sponsored by the Midwest Writers Workshop in conjunction with the “Enchanted Luminaria Walk” at the Minnetrista Cultural Center in Muncie . If you need a map, please go to the Minnetrista web site: www.minnetrista.net Click on “Site Map” then click on “Directions.”

For those interesting in purchasing an autographed copy of SILENCED CRY, please visit,
http://www.martastephens-author.com/Order_autographed_books_from_au...

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any advice for making a book signing fun and successful? Thanks.
I love book signings because I love meeting people. Since I write crime mystey, I string police "Do Not Cross..." tape across the table and that made people stop. Other than that, just act yourself. Smile, look people in the eye and draw them into a conversation. Once you break the ice, if they're into the genre, they'll be more than likely to buy. If not, don't push it. Offer them a bookmark or whatever else you may have as a give away.

At this particular signing, I had several college students who were interested but the authors were responsible for handling our sales and I couldn't accept credit cards. They were thrilled, however, to know that the college bookstore stocked it and they could get it with their 20% discount and to know they could drop by my office on campus for my signature. It's all about making a connection.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service