The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ideas for a Humorous Scene (Twisted Minds Appreciated)

I am plotting out my next book, FUR BALL FEVER, and need some ideas for a funny scene.

To provide context, Grace, my heroine, is a tad on the knee-jerk and impulsive side (some call her a loose cannon). Consequently, when the main suspect she’s tailing disappears into an Atlantic City fetish club called Leather Heaven, she doesn’t think twice about acquiring a member’s pass and an appropriate black leather outfit in order to conduct an undercover investigation the following night. Her aging hippie aunt, a free spirit and New Ager, insists on accompanying her niece to the club, claiming she has always wanted to see the inside of one of ‘them places’ and besides, she figures she looks pretty good for her age in spandex. Against Grace’s better judgment, she allows Auntie Beth to tag along and warns her NOT to get into any trouble before leaving her relative in the dubious custody of her drag queen friend while she conducts her investigation. Naturally, the reader knows Auntie Beth will wreak havoc as soon as Grace’s back is turned.

Here’s the thing. I have never been to a fetish club (though that may change in the near future, all in the name of research). I am looking for some ideas for a humorous scene involving an aging flower child in a fetish club, nothing too raunchy. I’m thinking something to do with a Play Room, possibly bondage or domination.

All ideas would be appreciated.

Views: 5

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service