The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Your material in Yvonne Perry's Feb. Newsletter

If you have an announcement about anything related to writing, editing, publishing and book promotion, I would be happy to post it on my blog and in my February 2008 newsletter. Hurry, the deadline is January 22, 2007.

If you wish to contribute an article, advertorial, blurb, announcement about writing, publishing or book marketing, please review these guidelines below and submit your item as a txt or Word doc to writersinthesky@comcast.net.

* Limit articles to 750 words or less.
* The piece must be about the craft or business of writing and publishing.
* Include a short bio with your submission so I may give proper credit.
* Use Times New Roman 11 point font.
* MS Word docs are okay, but txt files are preferred.
* Promotion of your own material is accepted if it is written in an advertorial (article) style.
* No text boxes or graphics such as photos or ads. The article must be content rich.
Book reviews are accepted as long as they highlight the book and its author in a positive manner.
* Poetry is accepted. I will publish three short works (less than 25 lines) in each issue. Do NOT double-space between lines.
* Announcements of upcoming events, personal accomplishments, special offers, etc. are accepted. Try to keep these less than 250 words.
* Each submitting writer retains the copyright to his or her own piece of literature and may use it elsewhere.
* Since I do not charge a fee for the newsletter, I am unable to pay for submittals. However, the networking opportunity is worth a lot.
* The newsletter will be sent on the first of each month. I need all submittals by the 22nd day of the month prior.

To read archived issues of Writers in the Sky Newsletter, please visit http://www.yvonneperry.net/Writers-in-the-Sky-Newsletter.html

Yvonne Perry
http://yvonneperry.blogspot.com

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Yvonne- I wasn't sure whether you were looking for just articles or whether announcements of new books being published, or press releases re: book signings would also be acceptable. Please advise what you think is appropriate. Thank you.

Eliz
Author of Love Renewed: Looking Into the Heart and Soul of the One You Love
a book for true romantics and those wanting to increase intimacy and communication in their relationhip
www.loverenewed.net
Eliz,

I am accepting book reviews, poetry, articles and announcement about writing, publishing or book marketing.

Yvonne Perry

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service