The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Take A Look At My New Nimrod Rising Video Trailer - Nimrod Rising In Depth

Dear Friend,

I'd like to invite you to view my new video about my new novel, Nimrod Rising! entitled, "Nimrod Rising In Depth" This new novel, "Nimrod Rising!" is now available on line and at major bookstores, I hope you will view the video and get this powerful new story that offers startling explanations to the calamities that now fill the headlines around the world.

You can view the video by visiting my website at : Click either link
below

www.stevenbradley.net

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtIcSn3n6NcNimrod Rising In Depth Video Trailer

I hope you take a look, and buy the book. It has the message we need today!

Nimrod Rising:
Have you ever felt that the world was guided in ways that are beyond man's control? The constant changes in the world since the time of Nimrod 4000 years ago until today and all the events that have shaken the world have been to bring the universe back into the hands of the Prince of Darkness, Lucia, a world that he had ruled with his Watchers before it was all ripped from his grasp when man was created. Nimrod Rising paints a diabolical picture of how the Prince of Darkness executes his evil plot to take the world back by force and destroy civilization in the process. From the Great Builder Nimrod in 4000 BC to today, 666 generations later, you can ride the storm of Nimrod Rising and experience the death of a world and the birth pangs of another. You will swear it is really upon us!

Steven Clark Bradley

amazon.com
barnesandnoble.com
bordersstores.com
booksamillion.com
powells.com
copperfields.com

Go to www.stevenbradley.net to find some book that will challenge you
by Author Steven Clark Bradley. www.ezine.com Expert Writer, www.newsvine.com writer Steven Clark Bradley has lived in or visited thirty-four countries including Pakistan, Iraq , Turkey and Africa.He has a master’s in liberal studies from Indiana University. He speaks French and Turkish. He has been an assistant to a prosecutor, a university instructor and freelance journalist in Iraq,Israel and Turkey . Steven Clark Bradley is the author of Probable Cause and StillBorn, also published by PublishAmerica.

Views: 19

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service