The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I send a newsletter to subscribers to keep readers posted about what's next. If you go to my page, I just posted the copy for my newest newsletter. If you have some suggestions to make it better, I'd appreciate it!

Also, I blogged today at www.boxingoctopus.blogspot.com about "Staying Published." I 'fess up about "publishing's dirty little secret." The life of a romance writer isn't all bon-bons & feather boas.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Caffey,

You can subscribe to my newsletter on the home pages of my websites. I have a mailing list through Bravenet, but I'm thinking of looking for a different provider because one of my subscribers thinks she's being spammed by them. I don't know if it's so. No one else has complained.

www.emilybryan.com
& www.dianagroe.com

I'll see if my husband can post my latest newsletter in the archives so you can view it online instead of as an email if you wish.
My newsletter, Reboot Your Life™, is through Zinester and is free. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to subscribe to Zinester to get the newsletter and see the archives. However, other than that I really like their setup.

Thank you for posting the links to your website, Emily.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service