The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 2!

Welcome to Day Two of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogosphere all month long to talk about their books, their lives, and their future projects. Each author will be giving away a free copy of his or her book to one lucky person who comments at a blog during his or her tour, so pick your favorites, follow their tours, and make sure you leave them a note to tell them you stopped by!

Speculative fiction author Christopher Hoare goes live on the You Don’t Know Jack! radio show, where he’ll talk about his journey to publication—the good, the bad, and the ugly. The second book in Chris’s Iskander series, The Wildcat’s Victory, was recently released by Double Dragon Publishing.

Linda K. Silva talks about past lives and druids when she shares her Story Behind the Book Across Time. I still want to know why she hates the circus!

Catherine Delors and her historical fiction novel, Mistress of the Revolution appear at Beyond the Books. Come find out about her publishing credits, how she dealt with rejections, and what she sees for her future.

A review of the first book in Thomas Wade Bounds’s new series for teens appears at J. Kaye’s Book Blog. Choices, My Secrets deals with the tough issue of teenage pregnancy and can be used to jumpstart conversations between young people and their parents.

Noted social critic, Charles Derber, and Democratic Activist, Katherine Adam, drop in at Inspired Author’s Current Events and Your Book Promo. Charlie and Katherine talk about some of the ideas that make up their newly released non-fiction title, The New Feminized Majority: How Democrats Can Change America with Women’s Values.

A review of Dyan Garris’s Money and Manifesting: The Real Secret appears at Write What Inspires You. Stop by and find out what Donna had to say.

A review of Amanda Ford’s Kiss Me, I’m Single: An Ode to the Solo Life can be found at A Striped Armchair. With a title like that, how can you lose?

Mystery novelist Tinisha Nicole Johnson is hosted at Valley Girl Musings where the author will talk about her new release, Searchable Whereabouts. In this novel, Rahkel Williams is trying to unravel the mysterious death of her beloved uncle. However, after finding clues into his life, she wonders if he was really the man she knew.

Join Anita Revel at StoryCrafters where she’ll share words of wisdom with her fellow writers. Anita’s newest release is the humorous spiritual book, Outing the Goddess Within: One Girl’s Journey with 52 Guides.

Looking to create an online presence for your book? Pump Up Your Book Promotion has packages to fit every marketing budget. Visit http://www.pumpupyourbookpromotion.com/ to see how Pump Up Your Book Promotion can take your book promotion to the virtual level.

Views: 6

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service