The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I love prasing God through my writings, poems, creative writing.
And sometimes i reforce it with scripture. If you know of someone that love ministering through poems, creative writings or writing in general send them my way. I would love read your writings. And if you like I don't mind linking to my christian web site.

called "www.inthearmsofgod.com" Your welcome to link back as well. I have one of many poems and writing I written. I have one here your welcome to read.

Called " Fear Not little flock"

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Fathers good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Luke 12: 32

I am but one out of 10 thousand,

My plight is under his dearest eyes,
I am of that flock that is wondering aimlessly,
And I am lost

Suddenly, He is there to give me light within my heart and soul,
A light of glory to accompany me along my way,
The Glory of His Light is big enough to shelter his flock,
A covering to shield the weak, and deprived,
I am of His flock,
I am one that is lost no more.

Any time you are feeling lost, deprived or neglected of your feelings, despairing of your life, your family without happiness; give it all to Jesus in His name. He will justify you with His Holy Spirit. He brings forth the prayers into His kingdom. And blesses in His glory and sends out his miracles, and healing to His followers, his flock. You meant to be here as he has written in his plan. You're the mission He has planned. Ask Jesus, what do I need to do in your name, and show me, guide me Father. Take me by my Spirit and lead me on. As I walk, you're clearing the path, I am walking on.

Thank you, Jesus for... walking with me.
written by © Feon Davis 2006

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much. It's blessing to receive blessful feedback of my Christian poem writing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service