Buy great novelsSoul Lifter

The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Just curious, did everybody google book marketing like I did and come across this site...I think its pretty cool. I just joined 5 minutes ago, so hello everybody.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello and welcome. actually i did the same thing and been a member for a couple of months now. i love the site because of the wealth of information that people chime in with. you get a peek at others experiences both here in the us and overseas. hope you'll find the same.
HI ,
I am Padma from India and as yu say I wanted to market my book so
thanks to google I got this site and I am a member for more than five months
padma
Hello Nathan, welcome to the site. I'm not sure how I originally found the site - most likely Google. However, I do know some have come through Kremer's site as well as the listing of Writing Forums and Author Social Networks. Anyways, glad you found us.

Cheers.

Hey thanks for the reply ya'll! glad to be here and hope to share/find great info here!
Tchuss!
I found this site through John Kremer's site and newsletter. I have networked with many that I would not have known who share some common causes and established good joint efforts for specific causes. I too enjoy the communication that I have had with my friends that I now have. I currently have a total of over 330 friends on and others that I connected with from members on this site. I think it is great and I am enjoying it.
Hi Nathan,
I was on another site, Motown Writer's Network, and someone there invited me here. This site has so much info sometimes it is hard to keep up. Welcome.

RSS

Sell Your Books!

Book Marketing Blogs

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

© 2021   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service