The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Looking to interview book authors who use social media successfully.

The title says it all :) I am developing a series of interviews on authors who social media successfully.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me privately and email me at deanhua [at] gmail.com

Please also include the social media tools that you are currently using (along with urls to your profiles) and the name of your book. The more unique the social media tool is, the more likely it is that I'll interview you. For example, I'm looking for authors who aside from blogging, have used tools like Twitter and Facebook successfully.

I'll be in touch with you for a response along with questions that I'd like to ask of you.

Thanks,
Dean
http://sachistudio.com

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dean.

If you ever decide to do a piece on unsuccessful social media, then please feel free to contact me.

I'm a member of over 50 websites and social networks. I spend hours on-line promoting myself and work, but I haven't seen any increase in sales from this.
Dean,
I've been using Facebook and Gather more recently to market my book. I'll email you to chat about this further.
Julie
The21writer@alumni.marymount.edu

My second novel is now audio – like old time radio. All you have to do is listen. It’ll make you laff. Go to www.NewFiction,com

Choose ‘Senate Parking’

Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service