The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Need marketing tips and awareness campaign

Hi,
I have a website www.smartleague.org, I have self published a books for Mental Maths for kids of age group 4 to 6 years. It is a set of 4 books packaged as a course to teach the young ones introduction, physical significance of numbers and covers addition and subtraction with special attention on "Mental Maths".
The books have detailed instructions for instructors/parents to guide/help them to teach the students with out the need for external guidance. In addition, for any clarification, we do that by email.
I am doing quite good in local market and already sold 500 sets in last two months, I have not been able to get any break-through on net-marketing.
I will be greatful if you could guide me how initiate sell on the net.

Views: 11

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a large resource of talent on this network that should be able to help you. I have learned much about marketing since I started writing and created my web site www.myqualitywriting.com. There are marketing opportunities and information sources that are provided on my web site for other authors to help them gain exposure for their writing. I also have a free download of marking information and opportunities and what I have learned through the process of getting published. It is on my free downloads page of my site. Check it out. I think it will help you get focused on what you need to do. If you want more information or suggestions from me in relation to what I have learned and what I am doing now feel free to contact me through this network or through my web site. Good Luck
Well, because the net is so there is a plethora of methods and opportunities for marketing your book. The best way would be to search out specific groups that may have an interest (such as Google groups, Yahoo groups, etc.). Also, contacting various organizations is another great method.

Also, you will want to make sure your site is SEO friendly so that if people are searching on your topic, there is a higher chance of your website showing up in the search results. How you do this is fairly complicated, but it comes down to having the right keywords in your titles, meta tags, and content, as well as lots of backlinks pointing to your site. To build backlinks, I've got several resources up that are all free that you may want to check out.

Marketing Your Books and Writing Online

Good luck.

Editor: Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service