The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

"Your life changes when you meet people." - Sterling Valentine

I want to encourage the authors and publishers on this Book Marketing Network to work together to help each other to sell more books. That's the main reason I created this network in the first place.

There are so many ways that you can help each other. For example, I wrote an article on 30 Ways to Help a Book Author You Love - http://www.bookmarket.com/loveawriter.htm. Most of those ways apply not only to your friends but also to authors helping each other.

In addition, you can do joint ventures, Amazon Bestseller Campaigns, blog tours, and more.

Please use this forum right here to list your requests for partners as well as your responses or offers to help other authors.

You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish if you work together rather than alone.

For example, I'd love to see a fiction writers co-op promotion where each novelist promotes the other members in the co-op on their blog or website or social network. Tweet about each other. Like each others' Facebook page. Do joint blog tours.

Poets can do the same thing. So can business book authors. Spiritual authors. Christian authors. Cookbook authors. Etc.

Views: 9149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure who you are asking. There are all sorts of book authors and books featured on this site. Lots of Christians as well as a few other religions and non-religions. I would guess there are at least 1,000 avidly Christian book authors in this network. Check them out. Perhaps you can do some joint book promotions.

John Kremer, founder

author, 1001 Ways to Market Your Books

Thanks John,

As an example, I have a book which is due to be released hopefully before the end of the summer. It's titled 'Time With The Masters: what ancient men and women want you to know about running the race of life". It's about the wisdom we of the 21st century get from men and women of old; specifically, Bible characters like Jabez, Paul the Apostle, David, Nehemiah.

Would be interested to find fellow authors who write similar works.

Hi Shawn,
Thank you for hosting fellow authors. My memoir, What About the Boy? A Father's Pledge to His Disabled Son, is being released in September, and I've done some guest blogging thus far (links at fatherspledge.com). Do you still have any openings?
Hello Shawn, I am Missy Smith, Author of Blueberry State of Mind, a collection of reflective truths. I would love to be on your blog. I am a writer of "Life Poetry" and just recently published my book March2011. http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005EGKDQG look forward to chatting with you. I am also on Facebook as well.

Hi, I am a new Christian author and would love to have you post a blog on a book that I co-authored with Joan M. Koss titled, Bowing Before God. The book is actually a 40-day Christian devotional. It was written to inspire anyone who is going through hard times.

In this book, Joan acknowledges that God created us with a free will and that unfortunately bad things can and do happen to good people. But, she also goes on to remind us that God is there and He really does care.

At one point Joan wondered if life was even worth living, and as you read through this devotional you'll discover that God is real and you too will want to kneel before Christ in praise and thanksgiving. We serve an amazing God!

I'd be happy to send you a copy of this wonderful devotional.  We'd love the exposure and we think you'll agree, that this is a book that is inspirational.

Keep in touch,

Teila Tankersley

I would like for you to consider hosting me and my book, "Now Is Not Forever--a grief journal of hope" on your blog. My website is www.griefandhope.net and you can log on to familiarize yourself with my work. My book is a ministry to help people find the hope that Jesus offers to those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. Thank you for this opportunity and I hope to hear from you soon.  Luan Louis

I'd be very interested to be a guest on your blog.

Shawn,

I would love to be a part of your site. I can write a guest post, we can do an interview, or even a contest. My new book is Marketing Your Book on a Budget 2013. It will be out in the next couple of weeks. I have written five books previous to this one; two of them Christian fiction and one of them Christian nonfiction. I have also written a cozy mystery and my first marketing book, which was published last year. Hopefully, you're still taking writers on your site.

I would love to write a blog post for you anytime.

PM me so we can set it up.

rp84993@gmail.com

Cheers

Shawn, Do you have more current information? Some of my authors would definitely be a good fit for your blog.

Ginger Marks

DocUmeantPublishing.com

DocUmeantDesigns.com

Guest post by J.A. Bove, indie author of Mayhem's Fountain, a nautical fantasy.

http://allonbooks-thekingdomofallon.blogspot.com

I am interested in Georgia authors, particularly new ones, forming a group for marketing our books as a group at signings and other related events.  I have found that as an unknown author and a self-published one, it is extremely hard to sell my wonderful book.  Any ideas?

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service