The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Good morning, all! I'm in the process of choosing which cover to use with my new Christian romance novel. I know which I like the best, but I'd prefer hearing many opinions as to which cover you would choose and why. My romance novel has action, a wee bit of mystery, and of course, romance. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing your input!

Views: 77

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think cover idea2 is the better of the three and will catch a larger reader audience than the other two. I know cover ideas are hard and I've been assembling a book cover library to sell and for my future books and stories as well. It appears to me that idea2 is the easiest to instantly grasp along with the cover information, and will not assign it to any age group. Just my thoughts.
Thank you, R.D. ~ that's exactly what I need to hear. Thank you for taking the time, and have a great day!
I think idea #2 would work best. It's definitely a "hook".

Nellotie Porter Chastain
I liked #1 best. Different. I would have picked it off the shelf first.
www.JohnCBieber.com
Thanks to all who sent an opinion ~ I appreciate your time! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I like both 2 & 3, but I think #2 will catch more attention.

I hope everyone here will have a peaceful Christmas.
Either No 2 or No 3, to me personally no 3 was very grabbing but no 2 is just as great

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service