The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

It seems that book trailers are gaining popularity.  (Here is one example)
What's your take on this trend?  Are there any technologies that make creating book trailers easy?
Stas Antons
SmartSymbols for Books

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Graphic arts has been a hobby of mines for years. However, I created my first book trailer with a few applications that came with my computer. Windows Movie Maker 2.6 and PowerPoint 2007. I also used a few of my own photos and some stock photos available online for free. Check out my trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R278-x-tBio
Hey, that looks good - nice job!
-Stas
SmartSymbols for Books
Thank you!
I have tried several video editing programs. Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 is far and away the best I've tried. It is stable--never crashes--which is almost unheard of for an editing program. It also has a large customer base, online forums, and numerous online videos that show you how to use the program.
It's actually pretty easy to make book "trailer" videos yourself, for free. I have an ebook manual that lays it out and includes massive links to online resources for free programs, music, film clips, support, etc.

MAKE YOUR OWN BOOK VIDEO "TRAILERS" FOR FREE

You can see some of my videos, a couple of which have won awards, and videopoems on my site at
Linton Robinson.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service