The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Recently I was given a question asking to list three things I am thankful for; my first answer is life. I am grateful for life because God is the giver and sustainer of all life, physical and spiritual. Physical life was given to me upon conception in my mother's womb. During my physical life, the Lord God has kept me through seen and unseen danger. He has walked with me through all of my trials and tribulation. He supplies all of my needs, physical and spiritual.

My spiritual life was given to me the moment I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, and ever since that glorious day, I have been growing in the spirit as I walk closer with the Lord.

The second thing I am grateful for is health because, without a reasonable portion of my health and strength, many activities would be challenging to navigate if not impossible without the aid of someone or something.

The third thing I am thankful for is God's grace, love, and mercy. God gives me each of these blessings and does so with compassion. It is because of God's love, grace, and mercy; I have life and health. God showers me with His love, grace, and compassion to the point my cup overflows. God's love surrounds me; His grace covers me, and His mercy spared me from eternal separation from Him. Therefore, praises will forever be in my mouth, saying Lord I love You; I worship and adore You.

Views: 6

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service