The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Life's 5 Looking for Christian Authored Resources...

I am representing Life's 5 in their search for Christian authors who have written books or developed other resources in the fields of Nutrition, Exercise, Emotional Wellbeing, Financial Stability and Faith. We are a Christian-based organization launching officially in March. You can learn more about Life's 5 at www.lifes5.com.

Life's 5 is only interested in marketing the best. It is a unique and new opportunity to market your book and increase sales. You can contact me at susan@leaderscapes.com for more information.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susan,

I wish you and Life's 5 well in this new endeavor. There are many books that are published each year and life's 5 is a needed resource for Christian authors. I am an author and one of my current books Integrity: Do You Have it? 2nd edition has a chapter on integrity in the Bible. It is all about having integrity in everything we do and treating others with respect. It helps the reader understand what integrity is and how it affects us personally and how it affects society especially when it does not exist.

Good luck

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service