The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

PROMO DAY an all day online promotional event

I am the founder and organiser of PROMO DAY, an all day, online, international event for people in the writing industry. The next event will take place on Saturday 9th May 2009. Everyone is welcome to take part.
You can find more information by visiting the PROMO DAY site or the Official Blog for the event.

PROMO DAY is FREE. This event is the only one of it's kind and I'd like to make it the best it can be.

Please take a look and give me your feedback. Do you think you'll attend the event? why/ why not? Anything you'd like to see added? What features interest you most? What workshops would you like to take part in? What topics would you like to see covered in the free downloads section? Is the site easy to use/clear?

Anyone interested in attending can get the countdown widget from my page.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Kathie. I'm based in Rome, Italy so the official time is Central European Time (CET) however I want the event to be truely international and therefore active all day for everyone, from every part of the world. There is a time difference area on the site so people can check whats happening and when. I'm trying to organise it in a way that means there will be workshops for everyone's time zones. I'd love to have you on board.

Visit the site or blog for more information about how you can be involved and feel free to email me at promoday@ymail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service