The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I have had the opportunity to interview many authors on my show including NYTimes bestselling authors, self-published and small press authors.
Obviously, time does not permit me to interview everyone and it should be remembered that I do not only interview authors but also cover a wide range of environmental, spiritual, political and social issues.

That being said, this is a free promotional opportunity if you think you have a book/topic worthy of discussion and you can carry on a conversation for 30 to 60 minutes.

I invite you to join this group and give it a shot. Explain what your book/topic is about and we will see what happens. Use this as an opportunity to convince others you have something important to say.

If you click the button for BTR it will take you to my show so you can see what kinds of things I discuss. You can aslo go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pharris to see past shows.

Upcoming guests include Lynn V. Andrews, authors from Write Words, Inc. agent and owner of MysticPop Magizine, Devra Jacobs and James Redfield.

Views: 31

Replies to This Discussion

Phil,

I am interested in being interviewed on your show. Please let me know what you have open in your upcoming programs.

Thanks
I will be setting my schedule soon and your topic looks interesting-it will probably be February!
Phil
We are a small publisher and we are nearly ready to send a book to the printer. It is called Survivor Moms: Women's Stories of Birthing, Mothering and Healing after Sexual Abuse Is this a subject you are interested in? If so I would like to put you in touch with the authors.

Jan Tritten,
Motherbaby Press
hello phillip;

i was wondering if you still have spots on your radio show. my name is devorah thomas
and trying to set up promotions for my debut book, the brekleby press. it's okay if it's
a couple of months out. let me know.

deb
What is the book about?
It takes place in an publishing.company. My MC, Natalie, comes in for what she believes to be a prestige job of a reporter for significant stories. The stories are significant but not in the way she thinks. The stories that will be covered are over time and history. Every event started at some point as a moment in time. This what the reporter at THE BREKLEBY PRESS, cover. they are time travelers who witness these moments in time thru two mediums, the Passage and the Tower of Babel.

Now there is more to being a reporter than just witnessing and recording the moments. As steward of these words and the mediums, they gain the insight of what is really important thus becoming custodians and guardians of this and all knowledge earning set positions within the company andmore importantly, the Passage and the Tower.

The Brekleby Press

YOU'RE NOT JUST REPORTERS...
BUT MEMBERS OF THE GUARDIANSHIP AND OF THE WORD.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF IT IS THE WORLD CHANGING EVENTS OR THE EVERYDAY.

Natalie joins a motley crew of special reporters who travel thru time and space to record the little things of daily history. THE BREKLEBY PRESS has the ability to embark on the unknown. However, what is beyond within these walls is about to set everything off. searching for files and missing documents is now in demand, while the council apprecites these works and those who retrieve it. The time machine is the ultimate prize, and the guardianship becomes a small portion of the prences.

Natalie views her teams abilities as lacking. They see her as inept and excess baggage, making for a rough fit untill she finds her true calling.

THE INSTRUMENTS OF RECORDED TIME AND SPACE THRU WHICH THE GUARDINS, TABLED ON THE TOWER OF BABEL, AND HONED THE PASSAGE. ENCOUNTER ANOTHER DEMENSION THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO WITNESS ALL KNOWLEDGE.

I hope I answered your question.
I was interview before and I like to share my p.o.v.

If I get investment from you, I could give THE NAISA MAFIA the success that it is destined to have. I, CHAU VAN TRUONG, is a published author of 2 books titled FOR THE LOVE OF THE KILL and THE NAISA MAFIA. I also have my script SECRETS KEPT optioned by FYLMAR PRODUCTIONS which I am pursuing arbitration with. I am a proving, bankable, and marketable talent that could make you money. Please read a little of what I sent to you before ignoring me. I will send you the manuscripts and scripts at your request…

Read articles on author/filmmaker CHAU VAN TRUONG conflict and lawsuit with FYLMAR PRODUCTIONS..

Fylmar Productions' Client, Pro Wrestling Superstar Ernest 'The Cat' Miller is Cast Opposite Mickey Rourke in Darren Aronofsky's Upcoming Film 'The Wrestler'!

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Jan. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Illustrious former wrestling superstar Ernest "The Cat" Miller, best know for his character "The Cat" in both Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and Ted Turner's former World Champion Wrestling (WCW) leagues has been cast as "Ayatollah", a major role opposite legendary actor Mickey Rourke in the upcoming motion picture "The Wrestler". The film is being directed by one of the movie industry's most respected directors, Darren Aronofsky ("Requiem for a Dream", "The Fountain").
Ernest Miller boasts an auspicious resume in the entertainment industry and is soon to be seen playing the role as Ernie Shavers opposite Michael Jai White in the 2008 television series "The Legend of Bruce Lee". He is also in production on "Blood and Bone" which is expected to hit theatres in early 2009.
Miller was repped by Jordan Yale Levine, who together with his partner, Franco Sama owns Fylmar Productions, LLC -- Fylmar Productions, best known for executive producing independent feature films ("Tooth & Nail", "Life Goes On") and television ("Behind the Curtains"), recently expanded by opening a talent management division to which they signed Miller as one of their select few clients.

Franco Sama/Jordan Yale
Founder(s) / Executive Producer(s)
Fylmar Productions, LLC
9601 Wilshire Blvd. -- Suites 755
Beverly Hills, CA. 90210
Web @ www.Fylmar.com
Email: franco@fylmar.com
Web site: www.fylmar.com/
© 2008 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.

KEITH E. COOPER, ESQ.
Attorney at Law
1800 Century Park East, Suite 600
Ph (310) 388-3850
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Fx (310) 388-3851

October 3, 2007

Franco Sama
Jordan Yale Levine
Fylmar Productions LLC
9601 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 755
Beverly Hills, CA. 90210

Reference: "SECRETS KEPT"/Expiration of Option

Dear Messrs. Sama and Levine:
On behalf of my client, Chau Van Truong, I am writing to remind you that your option on
the screenplay entitled “Secrets Kept” (the “Property) expired on September 15, 2007. You did not exercise the option under its terms prior to the expiration date, and therefore all rights have reverted to my client. If you have not already done so, you must immediately cease and desist development, pre-production, financing, and all other activities in connection with this Property. Should you wish to obtain a new option in connection with the Property, please contact me directly. As you are aware, my client is the sole owner of this Property and no other individual is authorized to represent his interests.
Very truly yours,
Keith E. Cooper

KEC:01
cc: Chau Van Truong

Chau Van Truong
574 SW 180th Avenue
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
Phone (805) 766-4865
chauvantruong@gmail.com

THE NAISA MAFIA: Chronicle Of The Godfather is a self-published book and 4-part screenplays written by author/filmmaker CHAU VAN TRUONG. 20,000 copies were published and around 13,000 have been sold and 7,000 are in storage. The title has been shortened to THE NAISA MAFIA and has been re-edited. Passionately believing in THE NAISA MAFIA, I arrogantly thought that I could market, promote, and network it myself. It is a mistake I made but do not regret because it made me realize that I cannot do it myself. I am looking, needing, and wanting an agent to represent THE NAISA MAFIA to a big publication to make it globally successful. The story has mass appeal because I had over 100,000 friends and a half-million views on the networking site, myspace.com, before I got deleted. I have attached the accolades of THE NAISA MAFIA from the WRITER’S DIGEST to the query.
I, CHAU VAN TRUONG, am also a proven author and published my first book titled FOR THE LOVE OF THE KILL. I am also a proven filmmaker because I had a 6-months option for my screenplay titled SECRETS KEPT with FYLMAR PRODUCTIONS, who produced the motion picture TOOTH AND NAIL, http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7752797 , who I am currently suing.
THE NAISA MAFIA is a saga in the rise and fall of a man named Phi-Long Tran - Godfather of THE NAISA MAFIA, who started and operated the most powerful international crime syndicate. The brutality and the ruthlessness of his reign are chronicled through his footsteps as he tries to remain on top.
As a boy, Phi-Long seeks his father’s approval and his mother’s understanding. In his quest, he finds none. No matter how hard he tries, Phi-Long is denied. In order to find the love he desired, he starts a surrogate family fueled by the dark primitive instincts of men, which is to rule with extreme prejudice. To become a man of honor and respect, he must adhere to the fear of his trade that is to kill all who go against him.
An enigma to the people Phi-Long commandeered, and to the victims he left behind, the readers will see the struggles and humanities of the Godfather through his own eyes. The revelation of the monster he becomes to the salvation of a man who will redeem himself.
Also written and published is FOR THE LOVE OF THE KILL series. Even though, I, CHAU VAN TRUONG, have written many scripts and story ideas, I will do rewrites or adaptations. I will travel to any city to meet with you.

Regards,
Chau Van Truong.

Get your copy of THE NAISA MAFIA: Chronicle OF The Godfather deliver to your home/bookstore by calling 1-800-431-1579.. Visit http://www.NAISAMAFIA.COM to read the scripts... Watch clip - NAISA, SECRETS KEPT'S PITCH, RELENTLESS PURSUIT, THE EXCHANGE @ google video. Join me at http://www.myspace.com/naisamafia
Fans can also read at http://www.novelmaker.com/ …. SECRETS KEPT script .. http://novelmaker.com/readCommentRate.php?m=295&s=0a13623de77a7... , A KILLING STAR script.. http://novelmaker.com/readCommentRate.php?m=297&s=0a13623de77a7... , THE NAISA MAFIA - 8 chapters.. http://novelmaker.com/readCommentRate.php?m=292&s=0a13623de77a7... ..

Listen to JUDYTH PIAZZA interviewed CHAU VAN TRUONG (author/filmmaker).. link at Interview on the American Perspective Radio Program or http://thesop.org/article.php?id=7224 . THE NAISA MAFIA: Chronicle OF The Godfather can also buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0974793507/qid=110029... on amazon.com, on the recommended list at bookwire.com, tuluc.com, and other venues. The Naisa Mafia: Chronicle of the Godfather can also be requested at your local bookstore.
At the moment my shows are booked into July so for those who made a request-hang in there!
Phil
ok..
okay
Hi Phil,
Just stopping by to say hello. It's been a while. I did so enjoy being a guest on your show last year. Keep doing what you're doing! - Rita Schiano, http://www.paintingtheinvisibleman.com
Hi Phillip, I am Charles Soto, the author of the fiction novel, Heartache & Sin. A suspense drama/love story between a husband and wife, living in an area where family, farming and church remain a priority in peoples lives. This novel carries an important and powerful theme, should a woman consider an abortion if her pregnancy may place her life endanger?

I brief synopsis: Love, hate, murder and church collide when a couple find themselves at a painful crossroad, debating to abort or deliver their child of miracles. Steven and Karen Wheaton are active church-goers with a pointed sense of right and wrong. When they learn of Karen’s pregnancy, A woman who has severe diabetes, they hope to instill their beliefs in this new life they are bringing into the world, but when a corrupt clergyman starts to use Karen for his own ant-abortion agenda, Steven finds himself surrounded by questions of morality. As Karen’s Pregnancy takes a turn for the worst and she becomes deathly ill, it appears that the only thing that may save her is to have an abortion. Steven is faced with his most dire decision of all, having to choose between his wife and his unborn baby’s life.

What happens in this novel will bring you much pause to reflect on the important and controversial issues this story and its topics bring to light. With a plot twist around every corner, readers will open one door only to find another. This is a story told through lots a dialect. The clipped language of these characters speaks as much about their culture as it does about their education and personalities. I wanted to write about a topic where passion overrides opinion, and opinion evokes passion. I wanted to place the reader inside the story for themselves, leaving them to wonder what they would do under the same situation.
This novel touches on real life issues, life changing choices and circumstances. Their are so many different sceinarios that range in this topic the voices are endless. This book provides an excellent source for discussion in book groups, family forums, or discussion groups in this aganda and I would love to appear on your show for such related formats. I am not an activist or a religious fanatic, but a person with an open mind and a carring heart for my fellow human beings. There are no easy answers to this dilema, but I believe anyone who must decide between life or death for the unborn should weigh these criterias heavily. For more info on my novel as well as myself, or to view the video book trailer go to http://www.AuthorCharlesSoto.com
Best, Charles Soto.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service