The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hi it is Rick Frishman. Let me try to answer some of your questions.
lots of info at http://www.plannnedtvarts.com and you can download over 67 hours of free teleseminars on publicity at that site as well.
Get my free "Million Dollar Rolodex" at http://www.rickfrishman.com

more tips to come

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rick,
I've read a few of your books and I get your weekly Wednesday e-newsletter. Always such great suggestions. Thank you. Rita Schiano www.paintingtheinvisibleman.com
thanks- let me know how I can help you
Rick
how you doing these days?
Doing well, Rick. Hoping to hear back from your office soon.
Rita
can I help you in any way?
Thank you, Rick. I would like to explore ways you can help me get national attention to my novel, Painting The Invisible Man. As well as being a well-written and engaging story, it has great film potential. (And this is not a biased opinion..it simply does.)

What would be my next step in talking with you?
Rita
www.paintingtheinvisibleman.com
just e mail me at rick@rickfrishman.com
or call me at my office 212 593 5845
Free Ebook. Thank you so much. Pam Perry
www.MinistryMarketingSolutions.com
Attachments:
Hi Rick,

Happy to be here and yes, do I ever have a lot of questions!
First, I tried to get your Million Dollar Rolodex and thank you for it. I'm sure it's a million-dollar-mine of information. However, I am in Canada. Your sign-up page won't let me in because it tells me I don't have a valid Zip Code nor did I enter a State!

So, does that mean it's only available to U.S. citizens???

I sure would like to get my hands on it, though!. Please tell me how I can access it,

Thanks a lot,

Ann Stewart
available to anyone
send me an e mail at rick@rickfrishman.com and I will send it to you
I dohave a question.
i was calling a few of the local small bokstores yesterday to see if they would put my book, The Brekleby Press on their shalves and possibly do a book signing. The conversation went well until the person on teh other end asked me what i wanted from them. when i inquired some more, they wanted to know how much i wanted them to pay me (percentage). this threw me cause i didn't know what to say and of course the professional conversation went out the window. the person said that they wil get a (A) copy of the book and will think about it.

there maybe a chance to savage, if it sells but i really want to know how to answer this when it comes up again.
I give 30 - 40% of the retail price (the cost of the book they get), better than the 55% distributors get.

For example, if the book they carry for me if retailed in their store for $20.00 each, the store gets $8, and I get $12 when the store gets 40%.

Plus the store takes care of sales taxes, etc.

Vivian

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service