The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (24)

← Back to Christian Authors Connection
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Share the BACK COVER of your book!

While the front covers may look "pretty" the back of the book is very influential in selling your book. When I start to write my book, I cr…

Started by Lisa Copen

22 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Howard Sands

Book Marketing Services You Provide

Do you provide book cover design? Book marketing services? Do you design book trailers? We understand that you want to reach people so we'v…

Started by Lisa Copen

11 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by CBM Christian Book Marketing

Online Tools We Use for Book Marketing

Do you have a favorite book marketing tool or software you use to speed things up? A special Firefox plugin? A web site that offers some th…

Started by Lisa Copen

9 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

Pricing Ahead of Hoped-For Book Launch September Labor Day Long Weekend

Hi Everyone, Just noting pricing for my book series in print form and in PDF: The entire printed series will cost a person $56, inclusive…

Started by Marilynn Dawson

2 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

E-Books - Questions, comments, articles, ideas

More people are taking advantage of the low-cost publishing option of putting their book into e-book format or to publish the e-book versio…

Started by Lisa Copen

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Scott M. Shafer

Writers Conferences, Trainings, Book Marketing Workshops, etc

Have you attended a writers conference that you want others to know about? Is there one coming up and you have the date and would like to m…

Started by Lisa Copen

6 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Scott M. Shafer

Great Articles To Read!

Have you written ran across an article that you think our audience here would be interested in reading? please feel free to post it and the…

Started by Lisa Copen

18 Jan 27, 2012

List Your Favorite Marketing Books!

What books have you turned to when you wanted to learn additional skills about marketing your book?This is the place to share the books tha…

Started by Lisa Copen

4 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Tracy Krauss

Branding, Platforms, and More!

We are consistently hearing that authors need a platform before even publishing their book. And then we need to brand ourselves. As Christi…

Started by Lisa Copen

5 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by ucanwalkonwater

Do You Review Christian Books?

If you are someone who reviews Christian book, you feel free to post your information here in this forum IF you do reviews free of charge.…

Started by Lisa Copen

9 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Marsha Randolph

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service