The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

If your book is listed on Amazon.com, but you get one of those "picture unavailable" blocks in place of your cover, BiblioScribe.com can help.

BiblioScribe.com Members can send their cover to us and we will upload to the Amazon.com book cover catalog for you.

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

Is it that easy for you? Wow!

I surely would like to have my
book image added to my Amazon
book profile.

Continue to make this your day!

Live Life to Leave a Difference,
C.F. Jackson

www.CFJackson.com
Greetings,

If you are a BiblioScribe member, you can request this via your membership control panel. If you would like to upload your book cover to Amazon.com your self, the link below will tell you what you need to do.

Uploading your book cover to Amazon.com

Jim
BiblioScribe.com
Hi Jim,

Awesome site!

I have take the step's you've suggested
and I'm looking forward to learning more
on your website.

Continue to make today eXplosive!

To success,
C.F. Jackson

http://www.CFJackson.com
That just happened to me...Do I send you a picture of the cover...???That would be great..
Carol,

BiblioScribe.com members can have their cover uploaded, or you can do it yourself following the instructions at

Uploading your book cover to Amazon.com

To become a BiblioScribe.com Member, you can register here.
What are some of the benefits of belonging to Bibblioscribe and does it cost? Thanks for your help
Thanks for the info. I've been using another ftp account at Amazon, but it is good to have a backup one.

Editor: Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources
would still like to have more info on BiblioScribe...ANd sharing book marketing ideas can be our most valuable way to market...ALl of us have had interesting experiences and many of them very worthwhile for promoting our books...
I have book covers on Amazon that I need to replace with new ones. How do I go about that?
Jon,

The "do it yourself" version is shown here: http://bookblog.biblioscribe.com/12/uncategorized/missing-your-book...
I just signed up to BiblioScribe the other day but haven't really checked them out yet. Fill me in briefly on what they do for authors. I am just sitting down to design my launch campaign these weekend and any pointers on Biblioscribe (or Authonomy) would be fab. :-)

Many thanks,
Lynn

P.S.: Please support my new book blogsite for "The Garden of the Soul" by subscribing at www.give-receive-become-be.com.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service