The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

8/22/2007
Hi EVeryone....

I'm a New Mexico writer from Santa Fe....

Cheers.....Joe

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings,

I'm a New Mexico writer from Alamogordo.

F.W. Brown
Attachments:
Hi F.W.

Phan Rang in 1968 - not a good year to be in Vietnam. I followed you in 1971 and 72. I was a navigator in C-130s. Oh, the stories... don't get me started.

John Wolf
Roswell - now San Diego
Hi Joe,
Welcome. I'm in Albuquerque. What do you write?
Hi. I'm a New Mexico writer from Albuquerque.
Attachments:
Greetings Peggy, Karen and F.W. I'm in northern NM, about 30 minutes past Cuba, in the foothills of the San Pedro Wilderness and the Santa Fe National Forest of the other side. I write historical fiction, and now mostly non fiction at my blog http://www.visualartsjunction.com

I'm also a photographic artists http://www.aggiev.org

I'm happy to meet everyone.
Hi Aggie,

I visited you website and looked at the video. I really love your photography. I'm a Photoshop nut and can't look at a photo now without visualizing the layer panel that goes with it in Photoshop. This media and its alchemy-laboratory-of-mysterious-potions that renders photos in a whole new experience is such fun.

Your work leans toward the artist and the love of the Southwest; I do shots for websites, book trailers, and posters to advertise my writing, but if the end results excites people, it's all good.

Adios,
John Wolf
Oops. Didn't mean to forget you--Cheers, Joe!
Hi - John Wolf here. I was raise in Roswell and have been a wanderlust since graduating from NMSU. I'm an alumni of NMMI and consider New Mexico my haven from the crazy world at large.

It's wonderful that Joe started this forum. You don't hear enough about the Land of Enchantment. If you want to know more about me, visit JohnWolfBooks.com or FoxandQuill.com, and then we can chat.

Adios,
J.Wolf
I hope all of you are members of SouthWest Writers!

SouthWest Writers website

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service