The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hello non-fiction authors,
I am seeking some great authors, who are also great conversationalists, who would like to be my guests on my BlogTalkRadio programme "Lynn Serafinn's Garden of the Soul".

The show airs on most Wednesdays at 6.30 PM UK time (1.30 PM Eastern) for 30 minutes (I say "most" because some weeks I have to run it on Thursdays).

I bill the show as:
"Author and Personal Transformation Coach Lynn Serafinn hosts a range of inspiring topics and special guests, exploring personal empowerment, life purpose, balance of mind, body and spirit, and how to tap into the inner hero that lies within every human being."

So, do you think you fit in this type of show? If so, send me a short note with your primary email address, with a little bit about your book, your work and what would make you an interesting guest. It is a GREAT way to publicise your book, and I will post links to your book on my blogsites after the show is aired.

I am only on episode 3 so far, but do have a listen to the "on demand" shows located at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Lynn-Serafinn.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm wishes,
Lynn

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

I am a youth minister in South Florida and the author of The Whole Youth Worker; Advice on Professional, Personal, and Physical Wellness from the Trenches. My book is published by Loving Healing Press.

My book is advice for anyone who works with young people. The demands on the youth worker's time, health, and family is great. Some of the topics my book covers for youth workers are;

• Balancing family and ministry
  • Being a professional in the office
  • Ministering when you are low in spirit
  • Dealing with youth group romances
  • Dealing with 12 grade students suffering from the dreaded "Senioritus"
  • A section on living a more healthy lifestyle
  • and a menu guide for the most popular fast food restaraunts in the United States so that you can eat more healthily while you are on the road with your youth group
  • And much more!

Please visit my website www.jaytucker.net for more information and for contact details.

Thank you,

Jay Tucker

Hi Lynn,

I wrote my memoir, Bad Girl Gone Mom this past summer and self-published it on 12/20.  I wrote it with the hopes of helping  girls and boys who are born gender deformed. I was born with a cleft palate, hearing loss and missing some of my female parts and tt was a traumatic journey for many years. I put myself in positions to be used and abused, but then something changed inside of me and I got tired of feeling like a victim and started facing my fears.  

Here is a book trailer:

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/kbalbify-782328-bad-gone-m... 

My email addy is robbal@aol.com or kaywonttell@aol.com. I would love to be a guest on your show.

Regards K.C. Lauer aka Kay Balbi

Hi Lynn,

My book is Joining the Dance of Life: Thirty Days to a Happier You! It has inspirational poems and reflections. I could talk about how we can find joy in our life. My other books are Christian. I don't know if you focus on this or not. I have another book published called Finding the Light of Jesus and will have two more published called Prayers and Stories for the Soul, and an inspirational novel called Cathy's Secret about a young woman who is homeless who finds love and faith. If you cover Christianity I could talk about how  Jesus is with us in hard times. If it would help I could talk  about the people i worked with who had severe mental illness and the spiritual wisdom they taught me and stories of their courage and faith. Not sure what would be appropriate for you. Thank you.

With Love,

Cindy

Hi Lynn,

I am in the process of publishing my first book which I hope to have out by April/May which is inspiring people to change their own lives and thereby change the lives of others for the better. I have used as a thread through the book the philosophy of Ubuntu which is an amazing African philosophy based "I am because you are". I would like to chat to you. Please take a look at my blog http://www.youreawesome.co.za

Warmest wishes from Africa.

Di

I have written a book titled, Married, Celibate, and Saved. Its about , the life, love, and sacrifices of a couple when sex leaves their marriage, but ultimately, their relationship evolves into a beautiful friendship. 

Various topics are explored in this non-fiction novel.  An array of relationship issues are discussed in this novel.

Be sure to check out my blog at http://atestoflove.tumblr.com . I am be contacted at alecimahill@yahoo.com

Hello Lynn,

I'm a three-time nominated author and professional speaker. I speak on "My Spirit Changes" after my 10-day pilgrimage to Medjugorje in Bosnia to witness six out of four visionaries having apparitions with Our Blessed Mother.

I also speak on "The Effect of Alcoholism on the Family" after losing a husband and daughter to their addiction. I'm a director, producer, co-host to the NBTV-95 Cable Show, co-author to Authors Without Borders (www.awb6.com), a writer for 7 years for the Cape Cod Today Blog and I teach 3 writer's workshops. I've spoken at jails, community colleges, UMass in Boston, halfway homes, churches, etc.  I can send my full bio.  I've been interview on cable television, newspapers, radio blogs, etc. I realize this was posted 2009, so I'm not sure what your status is.

Thanks!  Alberta Sequeira

My website is www.albertasequeira.wordpres.com and email alberta.sequeira@gmail.com.

Hi.  I would love to be on your show.  Please contact me.  Thanks. 

I have written loads of self-help books.  Some of them are listed here: 

https://thekeytoeverything.weebly.com/about-the-author.html

I am writing a new one called "Morning Rituals with the Angels". 

Dear Lynn,

I realize this was posted in 2009, however if you need anyone these days, I am happy to participate. I'm a novelist from Malta and published author since 1991 and professional speaker. I speak on "European Mindfulness", symbolism, Ancient Greek mythology, conscious parenting (I have adopted two kids from Ethiopia).

I also speak on "Goddess worship in ancient cultures". I've spoken at 8 Body Mind & Spirit Conferences, Neolithic Temples Conference in Malta and run Soft Management workshops (have MSc in Economics), was Management Consultant heading a large UK based IT company. Worked in KPMG, Deloitte, Reeds and in the Office of Prime Minister as a Consultant but also a speaker (invited by Malta Enterprise to represent Maltese IT outsourcing). In 2006, was invited by Economist to speak at the Mediterranean Business Summit in Marseille, France. I've been interviewed on TV, newspapers, and various blogs, etc. 

Will send full CV if necessary. 

Nataša Pantović

Publisher's website is www.artof4elements.om 

Books published:

• A-Ma Alchemy of Love or Playing the Glass Bead Game with Pythagoras (AoL Mindfulness Book #1)
  • Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy through Poetry with artists Jeni Caruana, Christine Cutajar, Jason Lu (AoL Mindfulness Book #2)
  • Intro for Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes by Olivera Rosic (AoL Mindfulness Book #3)
  • Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course  (AoL Mindfulness Book #4)
  • Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents with Ivana Milosavljevic (AoL Mindfulness Book #5)
  • Intro for Chanting Mantras with Best Chords by Goce Nikoloski (AoL Mindfulness Book #6)
  • Conscious Creativity: Ancient Europe's Mindfulness Meditations (AoL Mindfulness Book #7)
  • Spiritual Symbols with their Meanings (AoL Mindfulness Book #8)
  • Tree of Life: a Journey into the Field of Dreams (AoL Mindfulness Book #9)
  • Metaphysics of Sound: In Search of the Name of God

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service