The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I'm a musician. I've been working on a concept for a comic book or "graphic novel" for a few months. I recently sent it off to a developer but have not heard back from them. I originally wanted to hand this off to someone and let them write the book. I don't consider myself a writer. My goal was to be the soundtrack. I want to market my music along with a comic book and video game. And hopefully one day they'd be made into a movie. The concept is a deep one and has legs. Is there a writer/auther in here who can maybe run with my concept and we'd share the back end.

Go to my site to hear trax. www.servorex.com

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

here's a section of the first chapter. I'm currently on chapter 5 but do not have the time to write this on my own.

Dr.Falcone's sleep disorder study
April 3, Eastern University of New Mexico, Roswell:
Test subject Robert Hito a high school history teacher begins having serious headaches. He averages about 5 hours of sleep per night. Subject claims to be reliving a past life in his dreams. The subject states he is infact a Samurai warrior who fights for Takamoto sometime in the early 16th century. After hearing the claims I researched the history and his historical data is accurate. The subject has no in depth knowledge of ancient Japanese history. Mr. Hito claims the Hito clan in Japan may still have a tooth from his 16th century body. He claims it is hidden in the hollowed out handle of a sword claimed to be weilded by this man five centuries earlier. He states the family lives not far from Osaka and can give a sample of genetic material to be compared with his. He gives us a swab of material from his mouth and insists we look into his claims.
April 11, E.U.N.M.R.:
While under hypnosis, Mr. Hito claims to be from the future. He says he has gone through an awakening of sorts. Some kind of changing in his mental state. He states that the earth will be destroyed in the mid 33rd century. The company's researchers have found a way for some to survive and he is one of the lottery winners who will be sent back to live out the remainder of his days in another time. Subject claims to have a small implant inbedded in his skull. The implant maintains his bodily functions and keeps him from diseases. He states repeatedly that a Servo is out to kill him and he needs his implant removed. Mr. Hito pleads to have it removed as soon as possible. We were unable to learn more about this person he calls a Servo. [Mr.Hito we believe is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and suffers from Denial issues and must face his fears in order to recover from what ever it is that happened to cause this level of stress. He shows no signs of serious nerosis other than the dillusions. He is not dangerous to himself or others at this time].
May 18, E.U.N.M.R.:
Contact is made with the Hito family. His claims of a tooth existing are found to be accurate. They have agreed to send a sample of genetic material to be compared with Mr.Hito's D.N.A.. August 6th, E.U.N.M.R.: Subjects claims are accurate. The genetic material is found to be close match to the subjects. The claim of perfect match can not be found because of deterioraton. Most of the D.N.A. survived but it only proves the subject is closely related. Two strands are incomplete and it can not be proven that the subject is the acctual same person as the 500 year old sample.
September 8, E.U.N.M.R.:
Subject Robert Hito is missing. All efforts to contact the subject fail. A witness stated that he was picked up by a black sedan with government plates and hasn't been seen since.
It was very interesting to read this because I've been looking for an artist and musician to help transcribe a novel I wrote into a graphic novel with accompanying music cd.

Author-Poet Aberjhani

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service