The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

8/8/2007
Hi Everyone...
Tell me all about your pets. Here's some photos of Dusty.

Cheers..Joe

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joe! Dusty is just adorable! This my tiger cat, Tommy, who is named after my Dad. He is my little shadow and a real talker. However, he doesn't like to cuddle much. The white long hair domestic cat is Jordan, my son's pet who visits occasionally from college. She is beautiful but rather temperamental... probably from living with 3 college guys and being subjected to their many antics. But she can be affectionate, on her own terms, of course!

Colleen
Attachments:
I have a cocker spaniel who is 10 years old. She is adorable - no, I know I am biased, but all the customers at our bookstore think so too. She is very placid, and if she likes the person who is petting her head then she raises her paw and lets them "shake hands".
A pet is a great way to increase sales in our store :) But I would love her even if she was no good as a salesperson !!!
Sharon, they are ADORABLE!!!!
This is my 8-year old miniature dachshund who is in a wheelchair. She ruptured a disk in her back on Easter Sunday 2006. But her zest for life is amazing and she is such an inspiration! So much so I wrote a non-fiction children's about her which I just recently published. "Frankie, the Walk 'N Roll Dog."
Barbara
www.joyfulpaws.com
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service