The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY WEB SITE:
www.lmstephenson.com
AND CHECK OUT MY HOT NEW ROMANCE NOVEL CALLED, "A PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE". IT'S A HARD TO PUT DOWN READ THAT YOU WILL WISH WOULD NEVER END!! WHILE YOU ARE THERE PLEASE VIEW MY TV INTERVIEW VIDEO, CHECK OUT MY CONTEST AND SIGN MY GUESTBOOK. THANK YOU, LEEANNE

Views: 5

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

A Prescription For Love sounds so interesting. I love romance and believe that we all carry that love for our first flame in our hearts forever. My book, A Love That Never Dies, is the story of a woman who fell deeply in love with a married man. She let her heart and emotions rule her life for many years, even though Rob no longer loved her as he did in the beginning. The sequel, Love Beyond The Grave, is in publication at this time. Both are novellas, but just the same, great love reading books. Hope you'll visit my site to find out about both.
www.pennydowen.tripod.com/

Penny Owen
I will check out your books, thank you!! This is an invite to visit my web site at :www.lmstephenson.com. Please check out my hot new steamy, sensual, passionate romance novel called, "A PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE". I can assure you that you will wish that it would never end when you read it! While you are there please sign my guestbook. Also a reminder for those of you who have read my novel, don;t forget to enter the contest for a chance to win an autographed beautiful love journal. May there always be love in your lives! Leeanne

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service