Those familiar with my story know that I built this Hustle University Empire with my own 2 hands. In 1997, I started in the music industry and released 4 independent albums. My music videos in 2001 and 2002 spearheaded the independent music video boom in Atlanta. From there, I muscled my way into the film industry with 2 award-winning films. In 2006, I blew up the literary industry with my first book; The Hustler’s 10 Commandments. Then, I shocked the art/ fashion worlds in the same manner. I did all of this while maintaining a full-time job.
· I am totally independent (self-made).
· I never needed a business loan.
· I have no debt (except for my home mortgage).
· I am recognized as an expert in my field.
· I wake up every morning, and see that I’ve made money online while I slept.
· I've sold over 12,000 copies of my 1st book alone.
I’m not stating this to impress you. I’m saying this to impress upon you the fact that once you understand life's power principles AND begin to apply yourself in a strategic manner, YOU CAN DO IT TOO!
Hello and thank you for sharing your story; 12K is very impressive.
I like your title in the discrussion area 'Faith without works...'
I will be going to your website to get more info on you and your book.
Have a great day! Gina