All About Me...
I'm not so self-centered that I think the world revolves around me but I do like to meet others and enjoy their experiences. I don't mind sharing my either and maybe that's why writing and weaving tales that echo my experiences and others, gives me purpose.
I have two beautiful kids that inspire me and drive me insane which works best for my writing style of chaos. But out of chaos comes order and realization and those two themes have held a huge presence in my life and in my writing.
This is the first time I've ever tried to write something other short stories and fan fiction. I think my "hobby of scribbling" can be more than it is. I'll find out and enjoy the journey of discovery.
Comment Wall (5 comments)
You need to be a member of The Book Marketing Network to add comments!
Join The Book Marketing Network
Hello Lakisha. My name is Fernando Sobenes and I want to invite you to read the prologue and the first two chapters of my novel: "The Evil Visitor" in my blog The Evil Visitor
Also you can watch the book trailer.
What would you pay to attend the following events?
Baltimore City Schools Vendor Fair in Maryland $375
American Library Association Convention in Washington D.C. $2,200
Book Expo America in New York City $4,500
Texas Book Festival in Houston SOLD OUT
Baltimore Book Festival in Maryland $450
Miami Book Festival in Sunny Florida $600
Printers Row in Chicago $750
National Association of Public Schools Administrators $4,000
Great Lakes Independent Booksellers Tradeshows $1,100
How about $375 for all of these plus twenty-four more. The Author Collective is here to help you sell your work. We exhibit at these shows and others with one goal in mind... SELL BOOKS! Joining the Author Collective allows you access to these events for just the cost of your yearly *membership. We also offer our members no cost access to discounted literary services like, editing and proofreading, graphics and design, isbn's and copyrighting, video services and more. We provide our members invaluable information to self-publish and get deep discounts on book printing too. Saving money is the first step in making money!
The Author Collective is here to help the unknown, little known and soon to be well known self-published author put their writings in the faces of the people who buy in quantity. Call today and ask to become a member...
ALL FWA MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Quarterly issue of The Florida Writer magazine.
* Enter the annual FWA Collection of short stories.
* Another annual literary competition with winners annouced and trophies awarded at the annual conference.
* Extra exposure for your writing by submission of articles and poems to the Florida Writer newsletter.
* A link to your website on the FWA website.
* The opportunity to interact with other writers by attending Writers Group meetings in your area.
* The opportunity to attend and participate in the annual FWA Conferences.
* Even more exposure for you as writer through participation in the annual Awards Program for published and unpublished writers.
* Access to MEMBERS-ONLY e-group where members share publishing, writing, and marketing tips..
* Special members-only rates on advertising in The Florida Writer magazine.
* The opportunity to participate in FWA-sponsored book signing and promotional events held throughout the year.
* Leadership opportunities as a Writers Group Leader, Regional Director or FWA officer.
* SPEAKING Opportunities!
Hope you check out the site and consider joining!
John Kremer, book marketing expert