Buy great novelsSoul Lifter

Relationships Matter Marketing Program Real Fast Book Marketing

The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ray W. Lincoln
  • Male
  • Littleton, CO
  • United States
Share on Facebook
Share
  • Blog Posts
  • Discussions
  • Events
  • Groups (3)
  • Photos (2)
  • Photo Albums
  • Videos

Ray W. Lincoln's Friends

  • Donnie Travis Prince
  • Kate L
  • Traci S Campbell
  • John Kremer

Ray W. Lincoln's Groups

RSS

Loading… Loading feed

Gifts Received

Gift

Ray W. Lincoln has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Ray W. Lincoln's Page

Profile Information

Something About Me and My Book:
Ray is the founder of Ray W. Lincoln & Associates and Ray Lincoln Ministries. He is a busy life coach and seminar presenter when he isn't writing. His experience of over thirty years in helping individuals to discover the direction their lives are intended to go as well as his passionate study of philosophy, human nature and temperament psychology has provided him with a wealth of resources to share with his clients, readers and subscribers.

In referring to his book, I'M A KEEPER, Ray says:

As an international professional coach, author, teacher, and speaker on temperament psychology, I am often asked about difficult parenting issues -- so many times, in fact, that I recognized the need for a way to reach out to more parents than I can possibly see one-on-one or in my parenting seminars. Requests kept coming in for a book to help parents truly understand their children (and, in many cases, to understand themselves).

Children are wonderful and parents want to be the best they can be. All too often, in an effort to be a good parent, we accept advice from others about what works with their children and, not realizing that our child is of a different temperament, actually do damage in the process of applying our "advisor's" parenting method. Some methods work with a large portion of society's children, and these methods gain popularity because of that success. However, the success is based on the fact that one of the four temperaments alone comprises 46 percent of the population, putting a method successfully used with them out front in success rate. Add to that the fact that the same temperament is also the easiest to parent and you then ask: What of the other 54 percent?

My book, I'M A KEEPER, helps parents to identify the temperament of their child, understand that identification, and develop the skills to successfully parent THEIR INDIVIDUAL CHILD according to his or her temperament. Once they learn this information they will be able to correctly choose and apply the correct parenting "methods" that will work with their children. It is the parenting manual that we have been looking for! Learn more at http://www.imakeeperkid.com.

Originally from New Zealand, Ray moved to the USA in 1971 and to Colorado in 1987. He resides with his wife, Mary Jo, in Littleton, Colorado where they enjoy hiking, fly fishing, art, reading, snowshoeing, and everything "Rocky Mountain."

Begin to discover the direction your life is intended to go by visiting his website where you can sign up for his free monthly newsletter, InnerKinetics Inked, and obtain a coupon for 15 percent off purchases at his websites (http://www.raywlincoln.com and http://www.imakeeperkid.com) and get access to free downloads of helpful materials. You can also gain understanding of temperament (what Ray calls your "InnerKinetics") on his blog at http://blog.raywlincoln.com.
Website:
http://www.raywlincoln.com
www.bookbuzzr.com

Ray W. Lincoln's Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Comment Wall (3 comments)

You need to be a member of The Book Marketing Network to add comments!

Join The Book Marketing Network

At 4:14pm on October 22, 2010, Donnie Travis Prince said…
I am a self-employed businessman for over 20 years nw and somehow I have become a Christian author. I have written to novels, Play 2 Win Live 2 Serve, John 3:16-17 and The Teacher, Lesons of Hope For America. I have alos written a children's book, Baseball It's More Than A Game which Tate publishing did for me that will be released in a couple of months. Faith, business, parenting and sports.
At 1:59pm on August 30, 2010, Kate L said…
Welcome!
At 2:14pm on August 29, 2010, Traci S Campbell said…


Hello this is Traci. I wanted to stop by your page to welcome you to the network and ask you to please join me on my Facebook group at The C.H.A.M.P Within This group is about single parents and children who have grown up in a single parent home and for the ones who want to show their support.

You can also follow me on twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/traciscampbell.

Your friend,


Traci S Campbell


 
 
 

Sell Your Books!

15,000 Eyeballs Internet Market Program

Book Marketing Blogs

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service