Joseph Prince Ministries
is a ministry that is catching a lot of attention these days. I believe that it is because this is a ministry that is speaking to the frustrations many in the church are dealing with.
When you get down to it, people want their religious beliefs to have tangible results within their lives. People sometimes ask me if I am aware of Joseph Prince Ministries because of the many similarities in my books and message. The answer is of course, yes!
This is the message that Jesus came to give us. It is called the Gospel, which really means, "The Good News"! The good news of the good news is that Jesus accomplished it all for us. We don't have to wait on, beg for or struggle with it.
The Bible tells us that the Gospel "Is The Power of God Unto Salvation"! I urge you today to embrace the good news that all things are yours right now. Persuade your heart to the fact that the finished work of Jesus was and is indeed, finished and complete!
Turn on any Christian television station. It doesn't take long to hear the contrast between, what I call Old Covenant based preaching and those that are preaching the Gospel which based on the finished work of Jesus.How can we know the difference?
1. Realize when reading the Old Testament and even the New Testament that you should always read it in the context of what was provided through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
2. Realize that there are things written in the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts) that were not necessarily from a New Covenant perspective but from an Old Covenant perspective.
3. Learn everything there is to know about what was provided by Jesus and then embrace that reality in the present.
4. Realize that prayer is not trying to get God to do something that He has already provided. Prayer is connecting with your heavenly Father for fellowship and wisdom in living this incredible gift that is ours right now!
5. Realize that declaring what is rightfully already ours through the finished work of Jesus in the present tense is the key to experiencing the miraculous in our everyday lives.
So what is the bottom line with all of this?
Your relationship with God will become unfettered by a "I must perform" mentality.
You will discover that God is for you in every way possible and has left no stone unturned so that you can enjoy and live life as it was met to be lived.
Your relationship with God will be one of true fellowship. You will not be coming to God asking, asking, asking. Instead, it will be one of growth in wisdom as you discover how to release what is already yours into the world.
Tangible results will begin to take place as you begin to walk out into this marvelous gift that is already yours. Relationships will be improved, financial provision,your sense of well being and health will be improved. You will also have a greater sense of your purpose and design that releases you to live more freely and authentically.
Meet Scott Johnson, Life Expansion Expert
Scott Johnson is the author of three books, most recently Empowered For Life: How to Expand The Boundary Lines of Your Life. He is the president and CEO of Getting Free, Living Free, the only governing body certifying others as Life Expansion Experts in the fields of education, business and personal development.
Life Expansion is about learning what it means to step out of self-limiting beliefs and experience greater levels of personal growth. This includes ALL area's of your life - Spiritual, Emotional, Financial, Relationships.... Where do you want to go? You can be assured that whatever has stopped you in the past, can be moved aside so that they are no longer an issue.
and sign up for 52 Life Lessons! Get instant access to several free gifts as well a limited copy of his new book, Empowered, Living Beyond Your Limitations