The April issue of Writers in the Sky Newsletter has been posted on my website at http://www.yvonneperry.net/Writers-in-the-Sky-Newsletter.html
. There are also archived issues from 2006 forward.
If you wish to contribute an article, advertorial, blurb, announcement about writing, publishing or book marketing to the May 2008 issue, please review these guidelines below and submit your item to writersinthesky @ comcast dot net (modified to avoid spam). Make sure you remove the spaces in this email address and change the word "dot" to a period.
* Limit articles to 750 words or less.
* The piece must be about the craft or business of writing and publishing.
* Include a short bio (include your URL) with your submission so I may give proper credit.
* Use Times New Roman 11 point font.
* MS Word docs are okay, but txt files are preferred.
* Promotion of your own material is accepted if it is written in an advertorial (article) style.
* No colored text box (jpg, bmp, etc.) ads. The article must be content rich.
Book reviews are accepted as long as they highlight the book and its author in a positive manner.
* Poetry is accepted. I will publish three short works (less than 25 lines) in each issue. Do not double space between lines.
* Announcements of upcoming events, personal accomplishments, special offers, etc. are accepted. Try to keep these less than 250 words.
* Each submitting writer retains the copyright to his or her own piece of literature and may use it elsewhere.
* Since I do not charge a fee for the newsletter, I am unable to pay for submittals. However, the networking opportunity is worth a lot.
* The newsletter will be sent on the first of each month. I need all submittals in by the 22nd day of the month prior.
Whether you are a published author or a writer-wanna-be, this e-zine is for you. Here, you will find articles about all types of writing, publishing, and book marketing; plus we feature articles written by our readers. Our goal is to connect the writing and publishing community through networking that benefits both. Brought to you by Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services.
SUBSCRIBE TO WRITERS IN THE SKY NEWSLETTER