Well, I'm off to Los Angeles on Friday to prepare for the Ten Million Eyeballs Event in Los Angeles as well as BookExpo America. I'll be spending a few days with a friend working on a book proposal, then speaking at PMA University on Tuesday, doing the Ten Million Eyeballs Event in Wednesday and Thursday, and then doing BEA the next three days. A full schedule.
If you are in LA next week, I hope to meet you.
If you need to reach me during that time, I will be checking this network almost every day, plus my email at JohnKremer@BookMarket.com, plus my cellphone at 575-779-9811.
If you were to get 10 million eyeballs to see, hear, or learn about you, your book, or your website, here are a few of the things that would happen:
1. The Alexa rank for your website would jump from wherever it is to somewhere in the top 150,000 sites in the world (out of more than 150 million sites and counting).
2. You will get from 60,000 to 200,000 unique visitors to your website every month. Some months your traffic would spike to half a million to a million unique visitors.
3. Based on that many visitors, even if you only convert 1/10 of 1% to customers, that's 60 to 200 sales per month. For a $20 book, that means income of $1,200 to $4,000 per month.
4. Even if you don't sell one book or any services, you will receive $500 to $10,000 every month from Google for AdSense and display ads.
5. If you decide to sell display ads directly to companies that want to reach your visitors, you should be able to generate $300 to $1,000 per page per month from display ads. The richer your website is in content, the more you'll make in ad income.
If you attend one of my Ten Million Eyeball Events in Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Denver, or Atlanta -- and follow my advice -- I guarantee that you will generate at least 10 million eyeballs in the next two years and could easily generate 5 to 10 million eyeballs every month within a year or less.
For details, go to http://www.tenmillioneyeballs.com