Do you want to land a lot more free publicity and media exposure for what you're promoting - without spending an enormous amount of time doing it?
If so, I’d like invite you to join me for a free webinar (or telephone seminar) on Wednesday, November 14th, on which my friend Steve Harrison will be sharing specific strategies to get maximum publicity in minimum time. Here are some of the highlights of what you’ll learn:
- A habit to set right now if you want more publicity and sales for what you're promoting. It's a key strategy almost every super-successful author I know has made a habit.
- How to plan out your annual publicity campaign(s) in 15 minutes or less.
- The single most important thing you need to know to land media coverage.
- Why you're probably overlooking a lot of high-impact publicity outlets for what you're promoting (don't feel bad ... most people do!).
- What Tim Ferriss, author of the mega-bestselling books The Four-Hour Workweek and The Four-Hour Body, said is the #1 way to capitalize on social media to get the word out about what you're doing - particularly if you're just getting started.
- Why you need a YouTube strategy and tips for quickly creating yours.
- Five quick and easy ways to land publicity on high-traffic blogs and turn that publicity into a steady stream of sales.
Click here or on the graphic below to sign up for this teleseminar.
This will be a great seminar. Don't miss it.