Here is Shelfari's Notice
Shelfari and Goodreads, both owned by Amazon
For the past few years, Amazon has supported two online communities of readers: Shelfari and Goodreads. Both services share the same mission - helping readers find new books and share their reading - so it makes sense to merge them and create a great experience for readers on just one platform: Goodreads. We plan to complete the transition of the Shelfari community onto Goodreads by March 16, 2016.
We’d like to invite you to now move your books across to Goodreads. To make it easy for you, go to Move To Goodreads and you’ll find instructions on how to do this. You’ll be set up and back to discovering and discussing books in no time!
What will I experience on Goodreads?
If you’re not familiar with Goodreads, the core features you love on Shelfari – keeping track of books you’ve read and want to read, and connecting with fellow readers over your shared love of books – are at the heart of the Goodreads experience. You’ll also be able to enjoy additional services and features including:
- 1. On-the-go access to your bookshelves and friends’ updates through the Goodreads iOS and Android apps.
- 2. The ability to use Goodreads on most Kindle e-readers and Fire tablets.
- 3. Personalized book recommendations from the Goodreads recommendation engine based on books you’ve enjoyed.
- 4. More ways to share and enjoy your love of reading through the Goodreads Reading Challenge, the ability to write rich text reviews, and enter to win books in our popular Goodreads giveaways program, and
- 5. Connecting with your favorite authors, including using Goodreads Ask the Author feature.
Can I download a record of my own data?
Yes, you can export your data for your own records by downloading your data in a CSV file.
Help! I have more questions.
If you have any questions about moving to Goodreads, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to help.
The Shelfari Team
Move To Goodreads Download your data in a CSV file Read the FAQ