For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
by Dr. Artour Rakhimov (www.NormalBreathing.com)
Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises - Trailer
Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises (NormalBreathing site)
Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises (Amazon Kindle)
This Kindle and paperback book describes common Buteyko breathing exercises, as well as more advanced methods and techniques related to:
- safe application of the maximum pauses
- special relaxed breathing exercises for people with hypertension and panic attacks
- how to safely proceed from easy Buteyko breathing exercises to its more advanced types.
- use of visualization and imagery during Buteyko breathing exercises.
- optimum and maximum durations for Buteyko breathing exercises
- the phenomenon of overtraining due to intensive breathing exercises and maximum pauses
- the phenomenon of a lost CO2 sensitivity
- the effect of the blunted CO2 sensitivity
- detailed instructions in order to deal with overtraining and CO2 related concerns using lifestyle changes and other specific techniques
- instructions for application of Buteyko breathing exercises during physical activity.
- description and application of the "click effect" for quick progress with the CP (the body oxygen test).
For the Amazon paperback version of this book, visit http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Buteyko-Breathing-Exercises-Method/dp/1490590773/
The YouTube URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16d_eMkFGrc .
More information can be found on Amazon and NormalBreathing web sites.