For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
Time: September 19, 2009 from 9am to 5pm
Location: The Clubhouse at Woodcreek Golf Club
Street: 5880 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd.
City/Town: Roseville, CA 95747
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f…
Event Type: one, day, writer's, workshop
Organized By: Bill Walker
Latest Activity: Aug 5, 2009
“How to Make $$$ as a Writer”
Simplie Indie, a Division of Prismatic Entertainment, Inc. presents their inaugural Writer’s Workshop in the Sacramento Area.
Join us for a fun and informative One Day Workshop where you will learn from industry professionals how to create, publish, and market your own book.
• The internet has changed the publishing world, FOREVER. Have you changed with it?
• Take control of your destiny. Know the difference between job, career and a hobby!
• Maximize your profits through the benefits of Indie Publishing.
• How changes in technology, and the distribution of information, will affect you.
• Why the music industry has “gone indie” and why writers should care.
• The truth behind the myth that you need an agent or a publisher to earn a living as a writer.
• In an interactive discussion with panelists including an editor/copywriter, branding consultant, success coach and other self-published authors involved in taking your book from conception to market!
Guest Speakers: Stephanie Chandler, Jerry Kennedy, Jennifer Bourn, and Bill Walker.
Early Bird Ticket Price: $129
Full‐Time Student Price: $79 (bring ID)
Door Price: $149
Seating is limited. Register Now!
Registration begins at 8:00am.
Reminder: Bring your ticket to the event to verify registration or pick up your tickets at will call day of event.
Contact Roxanne Dodge at 916‐531‐3470 or email: roxanne.dodge@SimplieIndie.com.