The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Lorilyn Roberts's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Theresa, I just visited your site and concur with Steve. It is very nicely done. I…"

Lorilyn Roberts replied Sep 27, 2010 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2213 Jul 12
Reply by Patricia M. Muhammad

"Great advice, Steve. I can use some of your wisdom for myself!"

Lorilyn Roberts replied Sep 27, 2010 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2213 Jul 12

"Steve and Dr. McGinnis, I always enjoy reading your insights. I for one love to wri…"

2213 Jul 12

"Theresa, my experience is similar. I think it's just hard. It takes time, and it rea…"

2213 Jul 12

"Dr. McGinnis, you are an inspiration. By the way, the person who does your bookcover…"

Lorilyn Roberts replied Sep 14, 2010 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2213 Jul 12

"Thanks, Dr McGinnis. I am learning and have much more to learn."

Lorilyn Roberts replied Sep 7, 2010 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2213 Jul 12

"Fascinating article. I will definintely compare them with the company I have been us…"

Lorilyn Roberts replied Sep 6, 2010 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2213 Jul 12

"When you say "my clients," are you with a particular publishing company?"

Lorilyn Roberts replied Sep 6, 2010 to What's Working for You?

1018 Feb 28
Reply by Cendrine Marrouat

"Here is my backyard. Nature at its best. I suppose that's why I write so much abou…"

Lorilyn Roberts replied Sep 5, 2010 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2213 Jul 12

"Thanks for your comments, Ed. It is about changing the world for the better, one lif…"

Lorilyn Roberts replied Sep 4, 2010 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2213 Jul 12

RSS

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

Recommended Website

Music

Paused...
    John Kremer on Marketing Books
    Angels
    Brown Eyed Girl

© 2021   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by