The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Author-Poet Aberjhani's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks John for the shared wisdom and for continuing to maintain this exceptional si…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Jul 2, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

507 May 26, 2021
Reply by Dr. Willie B White

"I recently learned that because I had an account with Lulu.com, I qualified to recei…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Book Marketing Success Stories

235 Jan 4
Reply by Manny Asunto

"I went with an independent publisher for the second edition of my first book because…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Why did you go with...

33 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Steven M Moore

"Hello Joe--The best way for me to answer that question is to invite you click on the…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to WHAT BOOKS HAVE YOU WRITTEN ?

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Yolanda Jackson

"The most effective Internet book marketing techniques for me have been joining a cou…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Book Marketing on the Internet

11 Sep 6, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"What a great idea Peter. Thank you for sharing it with everybody. Aberjhani "

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Free site for bookmarketing and web links

1 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

"The support often comes in the form of allowing you a forum, such as giving a talk o…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

6 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

"I'm grateful to say that all of my titles are in various public and university libra…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to How many here have a book, or books, in a public library?

12 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Richard Neal Huffman

"If an individual feels strongly enough about your book to give it the highest rating…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Aug 23, 2007 to Does trading Amazon reviews make sense?

8 Sep 12, 2007
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

RSS

© 2022   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service