The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'stories' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Marketing Success Stories

This is a forum to allow people to showcase the things they've done that have worked well for them in marketing their books. Please share y…

Started by John Kremer

235 Jan 4
Reply by Manny Asunto

Just Released: More Than I Bargained For - A Paranormal Mini-Mystery

Hi everyone!  I’m sharing news about my latest release, More Than  I Bargained For. This 4,500 word mini-mystery blends offbeat humor with…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Aug 22, 2021

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

0 Feb 12, 2020

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

0 Aug 21, 2018

Techniques to Improve Writing Skills for Students in Grades 6 - 8

Write Better Stories and Essays is designed to help students in middle school improve their writing skills. Key Benefits Explore different…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 13, 2015

Techniques to Improve Writing Skills for Students in Grades 3 Through 5

The Write Better Learning Series was created for students, to promote writing development through the investigation of different types of w…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 13, 2015

Are There Other Active Writers

I don't know about other writers, but I'm always staying busy since it tends to make me feel more complete as a writer. Doing hands on work…

Started by R. D. Peters

0 Sep 1, 2012

My New Writing Videos

I've began a new series of writing videos and placing them on Youtube. I'm sort of frustrated with Youtube since I get many more hits than…

Started by R. D. Peters

0 Aug 2, 2011

My Writing Instruction Videos

I want to give out my link to my writing instruction videos. There will be many more to come. I hope that everyone will take a look at them…

Started by R. D. Peters

0 Jul 16, 2011

Do You Write About Hospice, Health Care, or Nursing Homes?

I have been a hospice volunteer in Detroit nursing homes for several years. Working with people who are ill can be a great source of insp…

Started by Frances Shani Parker

0 Nov 30, 2008

RSS

© 2022   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service