The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I often come up with titles for my books before the manuscript is written. I play with titles over and over in my head. I always try to choose something that is going to stick with the reader. Thinking of a book title is the most fun for me.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been on teleseminars about this very topic and it is very intriguing to me.

Currently I am working on a workbook/companion book to my book "Life is Like Making Chocolate Chip Cookies". Since the title is so long to begin with I am leery of placing a colon and the words "companion book" or "workbook" behind it. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem with long titles? And... any suggestions for mine?

Thanks for starting this topic, George.
Having a good title which not only reflects what it is about but is something that people will remember can be a difficult task. The title of my current book is a question which gets the prospective reader consider reading the book to help answer the question for themselves. The content of the book has been given 2 five star reviews which is located on amazon.com and another review is being completed and will be posted in the future.

RSS

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

Music

Paused...
    John Kremer on Marketing Books
    Angels
    Brown Eyed Girl

© 2021   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service