- 1.John Kremer on Marketing Books
- 3.Brown Eyed Girl
For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
Group for authors of Christian books who would like to interact/network with others, and brainstorm ways to help Christian and secular booksellers with promotional ideas. Booksellers are welcome to participate and offer suggestions on their needs.
Latest Activity: yesterday
Please help us make this the best place for interaction among Christian authors! Share what you wish someone had told you 5 years ago. And yes, we want to see your book covers, sell sheets, press releases and more to help you and also compare notes. BUT. . . PLEASE help us out by posting it in the CORRECT category. If you post it below (in comments) I will delete it. This forum has great potential if we can stay organized, so help me out by taking a minute to decide the best place to make your post, k? Warm blessings, Lisa
Tips for posting: When you write your post, write it for the BENEFIT of the reader here. Post your topic near the top of your post. We are supposed to be writers--GOOD ones! So, avoid being sloppy or making it all about you.
WHERE DO I POST STUFF?
By finding the best place to post your information here at the CHRISTIAN AUTHOR CONNECTION we can help each other the most! Please take a moment to review some of our categories:
NEW HERE? FIRST STOPS
- Tell us about yourself, your book, your ministry, etc,
- I have a book published in 2009 or 2010
ITEMS OF INTEREST FOR OTHER AUTHORS
- Great articles to read! Share links to what you have found or written.
- Do you have an announcement about Events, Contests, Award Opportunities, Etc.?
- Do you do book reviews (for free?)
- Writers Conferences, Book Marketing Workshops, Etc. Review them, share dates.
- If you host a radio program, you are a journalist, etc. and are looking for guests, you can post your contact information here. All opportunities must be free for the author (no paid services).
- Books on marketing we need to know about!
- Tools or software you use to help with book marketing. What speeds things up for you or saves you money?
- Branding, platforms: Your ideas, tips, articles and 2-cents on this topic.
Do you have questions, comments, news about e-books? Post it here to share. We also love articles that talk about changes, trends, etc.
I AM LOOKING FOR
- Reviews: Web Sites, Publications, or People to Review My Book (coming soon)
- Reviews: Places to Post My Reviews
- Information About Publishers Needs, Reputations, & More (coming soon)
- Marketing Experts/Social Media Experts who are Christians
THINGS ABOUT ME/MY BOOK I WANT TO SHARE
- Are You On TV - Radio - A Podcast & More?
- Post The Front of Your Book Cover (coming soon)
- Post the BACK of Your Book Cover
- My Book's Video Trailer or Promotional Video (coming soon)
- Reviews I am Excited About! (coming soon)
- Sell Sheets - Post Yours Here! (coming soon)
IF YOU HAVE PAID SERVICES YOU WANT TO OFFER TO AUTHORS
- Do you offer a service like book promotion, book marketing, press release writing, cover design, anything? If so, post it at Book Marketing Services You Provide. If it's anywhere else in the forum it will be deleted.
Started by Lisa Copen. Last reply by Venancio Cadle Gomani Jr. Nov 30, 2015.