- 1.10 Circles
- 2.05 Never Alone
- 3.12 My Angel
- 4.01 Waterfall
For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
Lynn C. Johnston has not received any gifts yet
Added by Lynn C. Johnston
Added by Lynn C. Johnston
Posted on January 15, 2010 at 10:28am
Posted on September 27, 2009 at 1:24pm
Posted on June 23, 2009 at 1:06pm
Thank you for reading this blog entry! This is the twelfth post on the Forever Friends blog tour. If you are still hanging in there, thanks for following the tour! If you are new to the tour, welcome! I hope you will decide to join in and follow the tour to the end. Today, I will be talking about the poems in the anthology. I…Continue
Posted on December 12, 2008 at 10:30am — 6 Comments
Posted on November 14, 2008 at 11:42am
© 2023 Created by John Kremer. Powered by
Comment Wall (84 comments)
You need to be a member of The Book Marketing Network to add comments!
Join The Book Marketing Network
You Were Created to Succeed!
Dahris sent me. I just stopped by to see what you're up to and to let you know about Florida Writers Assn. It's national too!
ALL FWA MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Quarterly issue of The Florida Writer magazine.
* Extra exposure for your writing by submission of articles and poems to the Florida Writer newsletter.
* A link to your website on the FWA website.
* The opportunity to interact with other writers by attending Writers Group meetings in your area.
* The opportunity to attend and participate in the annual FWA Conferences.
* Even more exposure for you as writer through participation in the annual Awards Program for published and unpublished writers.
* Access to MEMBERS-ONLY e-group where members share publishing, writing, and marketing tips..
* Special members-only rates on advertising in The Florida Writer magazine.
* The opportunity to participate in FWA-sponsored book signing and promotional events held throughout the year.
* Leadership opportunities as a Writers Group Leader, Regional Director or FWA officer.
* SPEAKING Opportunities!
Hope you check out the site and consider joining!
Love and With a Smile, Linda-Reducer
I submit work to Ya'Sou, All Things Girl, Blue Turtle Crossing and a few others..
Have a great weekend,
When I agreed to give up my divinity and be born in the flesh, I did so very willingly. I looked forward to the time when we, you and us, could all be together and share in everything that is. I looked forward to loving you, hugging you, comforting you and encouraging you so that, when your life gets tough, you will feel secure and supported enough to face whatever you have to face. I looked forward to being the one you could rely upon unconditionally for that strength, comfort and encouragement whenever and however you need it.
Not only that, I looked forward to sharing with you that we created you to love you, and that we so hoped and desired that you would love us back. We want you in our life, and we love it when you want us in yours. It was so exciting when I could turn to my disciples and expand our relationship to include friendship and true fellowship. I offer that friendship and fellowship to you today as well, and I look forward to your inviting me into your life in that way.
You can see there are many reasons why I came in the flesh so many years ago. There’s more! I also wanted to set you free from thoughts and behaviors that hurt you emotionally and spiritually. If you were hurt by people or experienced hard times in your life and lost things like your health, relationships, or your way of life because of disaster or unemployment, I wanted to give you the tips and tools as well as the encouragement to recover emotionally and spiritually from who or what hurt you so you could have the kind of life I want you to enjoy.
Most of you understand why I sacrificed my life for you and what an act of love that was. It is my hope that this letter will help you understand how very much more my life and ministry were to accomplish. I look forward to expanding our relationship now and forever.
Copyright Encouraging Words Ministries 2007, All Rights reserved
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.
View All Comments