- 2.A Touch Of Velvet
- 3.Saving It For A Rainy Day
For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
Mark Wirtz has not received any gifts yet
Posted on April 9, 2008 at 11:48pm
Here is something that makes me want to shove a cannon up my ass and light the fuse... MULTITASKING.. You read right -- multitasking! You know -- even MORE work, for the SAME pay, getting even less shit done right!
Personally, I'm so maxed out on multitasking, the only thing I'm getting done these days is absolutely nothing! And I can't even get THAT right!!
I think I'm gonna get me an INTERN! You know, somebody I can multitask the shit out of and work to death, without having…Continue
Posted on February 5, 2008 at 12:06pm
Posted on December 29, 2007 at 2:49am
On Saturday, Jan 5th, 2008 at 8:00 P.M.,
Mad Markie will be premiering his brand-new act,
"Body Language" (from the "Cooking For Cannibals" show)
at the Comedy Corner -- Clarion Hotel, Jacksonville, Int'l Airport, FL
Bring a nurse!
Further gig schedule to be announced shortly.Continue
Posted on December 26, 2007 at 11:22pm
Got me a GPS for Christmas. About time, because I do a lot of driving to strange places, and if there is a way to get lost, I will find it!
Google maps are sorta kinda OK, but they're worth shit in the dark, and they don't talk to me. Not like my GPS, which I have named Floozie. And Google maps don't put me back on the right track like Floozie does when I miss a turn, or exit, or on-ramp.
Floozie certainly knows a lot. She's a mobile unit, so I tested her in my home to…Continue
Posted on December 24, 2007 at 8:44am
© 2023 Created by John Kremer. Powered by
Comment Wall (7 comments)
You need to be a member of The Book Marketing Network to add comments!
Join The Book Marketing Network
Hello Mark. My name is Fernando Sobenes and I want to invite you to read the prologue and the first two chapters of my novel: "The Evil Visitor" in my blog The Evil Visitor
Also you can watch the book trailer.
You Were Created to Succeed!
I just stopped by to see what you're up to and to let you know about Florida Writers Assn. It's national too!
ALL FWA MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Quarterly issue of The Florida Writer magazine.
* Extra exposure for your writing by submission of articles and poems to the Florida Writer newsletter.
* A link to your website on the FWA website.
* The opportunity to interact with other writers by attending Writers Group meetings in your area.
* The opportunity to attend and participate in the annual FWA Conferences.
* Even more exposure for you as writer through participation in the annual Awards Program for published and unpublished writers.
* Access to MEMBERS-ONLY e-group where members share publishing, writing, and marketing tips..
* Special members-only rates on advertising in The Florida Writer magazine.
* The opportunity to participate in FWA-sponsored book signing and promotional events held throughout the year.
* Leadership opportunities as a Writers Group Leader, Regional Director or FWA officer.
* SPEAKING Opportunities!
Hope you check out the site and consider joining!
Just dropping in to say "Hi" and see what you have been up to lately!
Visit the storefront where I sell my books:
Africa’s Amazing ABC (children’s)
African Dust on the Soles Of my Feet (poetry)
Thank you for the book marketing tip.