- 1.John Kremer on Marketing Books
- 3.Brown Eyed Girl
For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
Best Practices: Pitching Book Bloggers has been compiled by the Saima Agency's experienced blog tour coordinator) to help you get the right message across. This is the result of a survey that 30 bloggers took in March 2011. In this concise special report, you’ll learn:
• Who the book bloggers are
• A great starting point to find thousands of book bloggers
• What makes a good pitch and what makes a bad pitch – from the mouths of bloggers!
• One thing you should always do when pitching, and the one thing you should never, ever do
• Straight talk about asking for stats
• How bloggers really feel when authors contact them directly
• How to handle follow-up
• And many honest comments from the book bloggers that will have you thinking about your pitch twice.
Best Practices: Pitching Book Bloggers is available as a report you can instantly download now. Find out more information about ordering and start writing better pitches today.